This elegant white t-shirt is from the Giorgio Piola Official Collection and features the 2003 Formula One season car from Scuderia Ferrari. Designed by Ross Brawn and Rory Byrne, the F2003-GA became the 49th single-seater constructed by the team, bestowing upon Michael Schumacher his 6th World Championship crown and Ferrari its fifth Constructor’s title in a row.
The German driver took the checkered flag in Monza at the 2003 Italian Grand-Prix in first place, extending his championship lead over Juan Pablo Montoya and Kimi Raikkonen.
This Giorgio Piola Polo has been carefully screen printed with the precise and extremely detailed profile illustration of the F2003-GA F1 car, as well as an outline of the Autodromo Nazionale Monza. The intricate hand drawn sketch displayed on the back of the polo was created by Piola and is a perfect example of his skill and technical knowledge of Formula 1 racing cars.
This Polo is a limited edition model from the Giorgio Piola Official Collection.
Drivers: Michael Schumacher and Rubens Barrichello
12 Races, 7 Wins, 5 Poles, 5 Fastest Lap
1 Drivers Championship (Michael Schumacher)
1 Constructor Championship
- Giorgio Piola logo
- Motorsport logo
- Outline of Autodromo Nazionale Monza on the front and back
- F2003-GA Profile Illustration on the back
- 100% Cotton
- Limited to only 300 worldwide
- Paper: Warm White, Matte Fine-Art Textured, 100% cotton, 190g/m2
- Dimensions: 50 x 70 cm / 19.7 x 27.5 in – Standard size, easy to frame
- Print Technology: Giclée printing done with archival ink
Note: Orders ship 3 days after order is placed.